Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So wrong it's...still wrong.

I got a Kindle app on my boyfriend's iPhone and I was all excited about getting to read books for relatively cheap (compared to the prices we get here, it's a godsend) and I search for "young adult romance" with the results sorted with price: low to high in the Kindle portion of Amazon and you know what I get?

THIS.

I wouldn't pay a cent to read that first novel. No, I would not.

Back to searching. Also, reading Mockingjay (also with the Kindle app -- ahh, don't have to wait up to six weeks to get it! Got it this morning!

6 comments:

Lori said...

That's pretty scary! =/

Enjoy Mockingjay!!!

Amee said...

Yikes, that's scary. I saw a book the other day at the bookstore called Incest (it was a fiction title). Who would want to read that, I don't know.

Amee said...

Well I just searched and can't find it on Amazon. Maybe it was the subtitle. Either way, it was there in big letters.

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

The last three on the first page were the only one worth buying, lol! Who would waste time editing, publishing, printing any of those? Makes one wonder, doesn't it?

Dottie :)

Lisa said...

Well, if you click on the link to the book, there are a dozen recs at the bottom for more incest stories. People read all sorts of erotica, but it's pretty startling to see it there.

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Yikes. That should be a banned book if any book is being banned!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph