Monday, August 2, 2010

Really need more pub stories!

Helllooooo, authors! I'm hoping to continue my Pub Stories feature and I need more to post! If you're interested in seeing the format, you can find that out here. It's basically a guest blog in which you write your journey to publication - from your time as an amateur, to when you got your agent, to how you landed your book deal. They got a lot of traffic when I did them back last year.

So, if you're interested, email me! This is one of the few things I do with authors without necessarily having reviewed their book. What I used to do was also host a giveaway the day after for the author's latest release, which we can arrange with your publisher.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph