Friday, August 27, 2010

Help me with Kindle selection!

Ahh, so my boyfriend, proving as always to be a world-class Steph expert is getting me a Kindle for our one-year anniversary. Which, for those of you who know, happened two months ago but he wanted to get me the new generation so he asked for an extension. We're not big gifts people so I didn't feel like I missed much... And then I found out he was getting me a KINDLE. AH!

BUT. Since there's the white option, and the graphite option, I have no idea which one to choose. He also knows this. He says graphite. My brother says white.

I'm so indecisive that I'm going to defer this to you. Help! There's a poll below so feed readers, please join in!


For those who haven't seen the new Kindle, click here!

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

White is classic but black is so stylish! The only downside is the fingerprint marks.

Amee said...

I like the graphite best. It's prettier.

The Social Frog said...

I currently own a White K2, hope to soon get the K3 and I would get it in white but I buy skins for mine from decalgirl.com. You could put a skin on either color and it keeps it clean.

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph