Friday, August 20, 2010

Contest: Tell Me A Secret

Tell me a secret, and I'll tell you one...

In the five years since her bad-girl sister Xanda’s death, Miranda Mathison has wondered about the secret her sister took to the grave, and what really happened the night she died. Now, just as Miranda is on the cusp of her dreams—a best friend to unlock her sister’s world, a ticket to art school, and a boyfriend to fly her away from it all—Miranda has a secret all her own.

Then two lines on a pregnancy test confirm her worst fears. Stripped of her former life, Miranda must make a choice with tremendous consequences and finally face her sister’s demons and her own.

Yesterday, you read Holly Cupala's Pub Story. Today, you get to throw your name in to win her book. I've got two copies available.

How to Enter
Simply comment with your email address. One entry per person.

Extras

+ 1 if you link to this contest
++ 1 if you also link to Holly's Pub Story when you link to the contest

Specs
US only. You have until the 27th to enter. Go go go!

Contest over. Winners announced here.

25 comments:

Amber Skye said...

Thanks for the awesome contest!

readingaddict63@aol.com
Reading Addict

tetewa said...

Sounds good, I'd like to be included! tWarner419@aol.com

Steph Su said...

Enter meee. I've linked to this in my sidebar. :)

stephxsu at gmail dot com

~The Book Pixie said...

I've really been wanting to read this book! Please enter me! :D

~Briana
thebookpixie[at]yahoo[dot]com

jpetroroy said...

I'd love to enter!

jpetroroy at gmail dot com

Jordyn said...

Awesome contest!!

email: tencentnotes@gmail.com

tweet w/ contest and pub story: http://twitter.com/jordynface/status/21700799041

Jenna said...

I've heard great things about this. Thanks for the contest!

jennapomme[at]yahoo[dot]com

Fairie said...

Enter me Please!!
Email- crojas90@yahoo.com
I link the contest and Holly's pub story!! Here the link- http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/?ref=logo

Pokadots1121 said...

This is a great book that I really want to have. Thanks for the giveaway!
Pokadots1121@yahoo.com

Ronni said...

Sounds intriguing!

lilrongalATgmailDOTcom.

Thanks!

Ashley said...

I have been dying to read this book! Please enter me, thanks. :)
booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com

Ashley said...

+1 Posted on my sidebar at http://booksobsession.blogspot.com

Elie said...

I read a chapter teaser for this book and it sounds great. Thanks for the chance to win it!
zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom

Elie said...

http://ellzreadz.blogspot.com/

sidebar link (almost forgot)
zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom

kimscarecrow said...

Thanks for the contest.

Blog post: http://kimscarecrow.blogspot.com/2010/08/contest-hunt-9.html

henderkd(at)email(dot)sc(dot)edu

Kathryn said...

Please enter me!

ksmiley2[at]kent[dot]edu

Tina said...

I've been wanting to read this. Please enter me!
melodiousrevelry (at) gmail (dot) com

latishajean said...

Great giveaway herad so many good things about this book thank you for the chance!
shared here
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1337268497
tishajean@charter.net

Shahira said...

I'd like to enter! Name is Shahira and email is shahira21@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Shahira said...

+1 for linking to this contest

++1 for linking to Holly's Pub Story

Both on www.twitter.com/shahiramolai

shahira21@yahoo.com

vokalchick said...

vokalchick AT gmail DOT com

<3333

:)

Yan said...

I'll be upset if I just barely missed this contest. Tell Me a Secret is definitely a novel I've been waiting to read!

yan.pocky(at)gmail.com

Taffy said...

Yippee! Another book to read!

taffy(dot)lovell@gmail(dot)com

Liviania said...

Super cool! I loved the teaser and want to read this one.

inbedwithbooks AT yahoo DOT com

Pokadots1121 said...

THis is a great contest. Thanks! I've had Tell Me A Secret on my list forever.
Pokadots1121@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph