Wednesday, August 11, 2010

$25 Amazon gift card contest winner(s)!

Wow, three entries short of 200 -- VERY cool. Thank you all for participating.

Winner:


(Who won with only one entry...* wow. 2.5% chance she'd win. And she did! Cool.)

Also, I want an honorable mention to go out to Joanne J who had over 20 entries in. That's a lot of advertising she did & I wish I didn't randomize things, just so I could pick her. (No offense to Ana, I think you all get what I mean!) So... I can't do another $25 right now, but I'm sending you a $10 gift card. Thanks!

You should get your gift cards by tonight. Let me know if you don't.

Thank you, everyone!

*She entered twice but her tweet wasn't linked so I didn't count it.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congrats to Ana!

Joanne J said...

Congrats to Ana! I'm surprised my name was mentioned too. I would be looking forward to the gift card from you, Steph. You're good to your followers!

Thank you :)

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph