Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MANY Contest Winners!

For Elizabeth Scott contest:

Brittany (I'm guessing a LOT of people are jealous!)

For Lisa Schroeder contest:

Shelburns - I Heart You, You Haunt Me
robin_titan - Far From You

For the Elizabeth and Lisa contests, winners please email me at reviewerx AT gmail.com with 'ELIZABETH WINNER' or 'LISA WINNER' on the subject bar and send me your addresses. You have until June 15th!

For the epic The Chosen One contest:

** IF YOU DID NOT GET MY EMAIL AND SEE YOUR NAME BELOW, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT thechosenone AT reviewerx DOT com. If you did get my email, follow the instructions there! **

You have until June 15th to get me your addresses!

Instant winners!
Amee
Beth
Ilis
Becky
Melanie
Iryna
Leonore
Aryanna
Saundra

If you think you're an instant winner and don't see your name on this list, EMAIL ME (thechosenone AT reviewerx DOT com with ** Am I an IW? ** on the subject.

Other winners!
SunShine (Rachel)
*Heather*
Amber (Sammyjones)
Zoealea
Jenn (Liddypool)
Amelia (bookjunkiereviews)
a flight of minds
RachieG
Erica (the book cellar)
Wrighty

Simply_Megan
tencentnotes
Cinnamon (A Journey of Books)
Ashley (books obsession)
Gaby (startingfresh)
A.S. King
Laina Has Too Much Spare Time
Kathleen Elizabeth
SMD
Mish

Annie (Anne Taylor)
I Heart Monster
Max Brown
Hillary (booklovergal12)
sweetmelissa818
debbiesworld
Lindsey (Kindred Spirit)
Kaitlyn (WritingAboutRead)
wdebo
kalea_kane

canadiangiveaways
Jessica (Read Sleep Dance Read)
Alyssa (Shady Glade)
janetfaye
katterley
Marie Burton
Carrie K.
Harmony
Michele P.
Dixie
Dominique

13 comments:

♔ jessica.marie said...

WOW I bet that these contests were not fun picking winners! ^_^

Congrats to all the lucky winners! I hope you all enjoy your new books!

Steph said...

Jessica - you have NO idea. :)

a flight of minds said...

Congratulations to the many winners of the contests! Especially Brittany, who I'm so jealous of. XD

All great contests, so thanks Steph. :)

- Alex

Genevieve said...

Wow. That is an impressively long list of names! More people won a book that contest than the number that entered in my 1st contest.

Amelia said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the other winners!

Katterley said...

Thanks so much for running the contest! Yay! Congrats to all the winners! Very cool!!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to all the winners! This was a great contest!

Amber[ella] said...

congrats to all the winners!!

Amee said...

Yay! So should I email again to this new email for the book, or is the email I already sent ok?

Lisa Schroeder said...

Boy howdy, you made a LOT of people happy today Steph!! Do you have all kinds of warm, fuzzy feelings or are you too exhausted to notice? :)

Steph said...

Believe me Lisa I jump at the opportunity to share the love here on the blog. Which is why I love contests--I love giving people more reason to get excited about reading. :)

Wrighty said...

I just saw this and I don't remember getting the email so I'm sending one right now! Thanks so much this was a great contest! Congrats to everyone!

Laina said...

Laina Has Too Much Spare Time is VERY VERY VERY happy. :D (Sorry, my sense of humour gets a little odd when I haven't slept.)

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph