Sunday, June 14, 2009

BEA Recap: To Khy, from David Levithan



The sound's not great...ugh. Sorry, Khy, but the room was BUSTLING and I tried my best!

Description:

I, Steph from http://reviewerx.blogspot.com, LOVE Megan McCafferty.
Khy over at http://freneticreader.blogspot.com LOVES David Levithan.

Awhile ago, Khy went to a Megan McCafferty signing and got Megan on video saying hi to me.

A few weeks back I was in NYC for BEA and, since I was in town, went to an author signing put together by some fellow bloggers, and David Levithan was present.

What could I do BUT make Khy a video?

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Catt said...

I'm sure Khy is just having hyperventilating with happiness right now XD

That was really sweet of you to do that, BTW!

WhatBriReads said...

Aw that's really sweet :D

BookChic said...

Oh that's awesome! That's so sweet of you (and David) to do. I know Khy will be talking about this for years to come, hehe.

Lianne said...

how cool!

Khy said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

BEST VIDEO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*watches...again*

*and again*

*fourth time watching*

EEEEEEEEE.

YOU ARE THE BEST, STEPHANIE. <33333333

(I will have to pay you back for this. Let's hope John Green comes to my town again.)

Heidi R. Kling said...

That's so cool.

the wanderer said...

haha! that's awesome :) very cool :)

ali :) said...

Eeee! That's so amazingly cool! :D

Lots of love, love, love!

Shelley/Book Fanatic said...

Yay Khy! That was awesome!

Kate at Read This Book! said...

That's so sweet of you to record this video Steph! :] So cool!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph