This is not my idea: I've see "this week in review"-type posts everywhere. Sometimes "this month in review". Same thing. However, I've had a few people ask me if they could do it after I did a In Hindsight post two weeks ago (of course you can! It's everywhere!), and I've seen a couple do it since, and I think this would be a neat way to keep up with each other's blog if we get behind. Thus, a retro meme type deal.
So, if you want to participate, just post what you did in this past week (feel free to link here so people know where to get other people's list) on your blog and add a link to your post below.
Contests: A list of various online contests; win Waiting for You; win Shadowed Summer (this week's Pub Story giveaway!).
I then asked you what your favorite 80s movie is so I could gain some much-needed culture.
Pub Story: Saundra Mitchell, author of Shadowed Summer, proves that sometimes quitting doesn't make you a quitter, it makes you a published writer.
27. I am not traditional in the slightest except for the fact I really, really want a crazy Greek wedding.
28. But I don’t know if this means I want a marriage. Do I?
29. Oh who am I kidding: I am so traditional in some aspects. I want a marriage.
30. And many, many kids.
31. Except that if I live in NYC, will that even be possible? The many, many kids bit?
32. Fine, I’ll settle for three and--
Annnnnd - a list of some upcoming sad-sounding books because I'm into that sort of thing.
Okay, so, good? Link up if you wanna participate!