Sunday, May 24, 2009

Retrospective (3)

** If you've sent me any email in the past two weeks, please note that I am overrun with distractions from Le Real Life and what with the upcoming BEA and all, and I haven't had time to respond to hardly anyone. Sorry, sorry, it's coming! **

Anyway: This is not my idea: I've see "this week in review"-type posts everywhere. Sometimes "this month in review". Same thing. However, I've had a few people ask me if they could do it after I did a In Hindsight post two weeks ago (of course you can! It's everywhere!), and I've seen a couple do it since, and I think this would be a neat way to keep up with each other's blog if we get behind. Thus, a retro meme type deal.

So, if you want to participate, just post what you did in this past week (feel free to link here so people know where to get other people's list) on your blog and add a link to your post below.

1. The drama continues...

2. Elizabeth Scott stops by for her Pub Story. (!) Hers is one of first novels being sold third and coming out first and third novels sold coming out sixth and all that kind of weird timing. Oh, and of three different editors for one manuscript. Quite confusing unless you read it. So do.

3. AND THEN SHE BECAME EVEN MORE AWESOME AND DONATED ALL SIX OF HER BOOKS TO A GIVEAWAY.

4. And then I read an awesome book called Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead and reviewed it.

Add yourself to the list if you've participated:

2 comments:

beth said...

Heh. My week was nothing near so productive!

Bookworm said...

I couldn't figure out how to post in the Mr. Linky box (it said something about overload condition....) so here's a link now:

http://bookwormbooklovers.blogspot.com/2009/05/week-in-review_24.html

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph