Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Winners & are you a Libba fan?

Winners of Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson: Abby, Vasilly, Ellie, and Michelle Kuo. Ellie is a commenter who did not leave her email address, so I can't reach her. Ellie, you out there? The freshman in college? New to the blog? Email me, please, all of you with your addresses!



Also:

Do you heart Libba? She'll be online at a free 3D chatroom on there.com to do an event at 7-8:30 EST today to promote the release of the The Sweet Far Thing paperback!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats to all the winners! I want to read Wintergirls so bad.

WhatBriReads said...

Congrats! I want to read this book really bad also.

sweetmelissa818 said...

I love Libba!

Abby said...

Yay yay yay! Thanks for having the contest, Steph! :)

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph