Monday, February 16, 2009

Amazon Book Bargains (Yay!)

So, I was browsing through Amazon last night and came into a bunch of great deals for books. Bargains, if you will. Among them are:

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson for $3.99
Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway for $4.99
Leftovers by Laura Wiess for $4.99
My Most Excellent Year by Steve Kluger for $6.29
Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee for $6.29
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart for $6.99

and more! I'm finding a bunch still. I compiled the ones I could find in my braaand new Amazon store (which is a work in progress - right now it only has ALA award winners and the bargains), which you can find here. Right now there are 10 listed, but soon as I find more, I'll add 'em!

15 comments:

Ceridwen83 said...

I have been wanting to pick up Speak and for that price I think I will. Thanks for posting about these bargains :)

Bookworm said...

Oooh, Artichoke's Heart was great, I hope you'll like it! I also really want to read The Disreputable History but never got around to starting my library copy....

Alea said...

You are cruel, why do you do this to me! Nah. Luckily I either have them, don't want them, or am waiting on the paperback!

Lenore said...

Speaking of Speak...reply to my e-mail ;)

H said...

If my exchange rates are right, wow that's really cheap! I think your books are normally cheaper than ours though :(
I've been wanting Audrey, Wait for a while now but wasn't sure about it. Let us know what you think.

The Ravenous Reader said...

Thank you for the heads up. *runs of to Amazon*

prophecygirl said...

Thanks for posting this! I ordered Artichoke's Heart and The Disreputable History. :)

AC said...

I just picked up "Disreputable History..." on Amazon yesterday--couldn't believe the price!

Elizabeth said...

Awesomely awesome.

deltay said...

Oh that's awesome - I've been meaning to get a copy of Speak. Now let's just see if I can convince the parentals to let me order off the itnernet...

Amee said...

Too bad I don't have an Amazon gift card instead of that B&N one. Hmm...I have an idea though. I might be buying from your store sooner than we thought. ;)

Dale Rogers said...

Love it, love it, love it. Thanks for the heads up.

Steph Su said...

*gasp* THANK YOU! I've been looking for Audrey, Wait! for a good price for a long time. Will you post more bargains you find up in the future?

Maya Ganesan said...

Is Speak good? I really really want to read it.

Steph said...

It's amazing.

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph