Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm Soooo Late Posting About This...

I Heart Daily is a free newsletter of stuff we like. Each day, you’ll find out about one thing: The band you should hear, the girl who’s kicking ass in the world, the lipstick color that looks good on everyone, the designer who doesn’t have a fashion show yet but is completely amazing… you get the idea.

You’ll never hear about stuff we hate, just stuff we heart.
We’re nice that way.

It's run by Melissa Walker and Anne Ichikawa, and it is awesome! Go check it out at http://iheartdaily.com.

8 comments:

Taren said...

I loooove I Heart Daily!

Khy said...

I heart I Heart Daily.

stargirlreads said...

ohhh I will :)

Melissa Walker said...

Thanks, Steph! We heart you, too!

Alea said...

It's so great!

Kimberly Derting said...

Oh my gosh, how do I not know about these things??? Thanks, Steph!!!

Just Blinded Book Reviews said...

I tagged you!

I went there for the first time last night and found my newest music obsession, so thanks!

Tracee said...

I signed up for this. Thanks for the tip.

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph