Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Best Meme EVER

Stolen from John Green, who is for all intents and purposes the filter of what is and isn't worthwhile in life.

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
"Steph needs someone to CoNfOrT HeR. Why would I make a great partner!" (Not like that Steph wants it, I don't.) "Steph needs to go to the bathroom real bahhd..." (Try a bush?) "Steph-needs-a-lesbian" (FANTASTIC! :))

Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
"Fashion Show Photos (This Is What Steph Looks Like!)" (Yup! That's a blog post!) "Steph...looks like she's picking her nose" (I'm scared to look cos that might be me...)

Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
"Steph says… I’m a muggle who’s on a quest searching for happiness, mind to lend me a hand?" (If I'm not mistaken, "Lend a Hand" was one of Manda's nicknames in Sloppy Firsts.)

Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
"All Steph wants for Christmas is Frank." (Well, it's an improvement from the previous Steph who wanted a john...) "Steph wants to stay." (That's the last thing I want, actually.)

Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
"Steph does the Peace Corps." (Why am I so dirty minded? Yuck. Anyway, I actually DID want to participate in the Peace Corps but you have to be a US citizen or resident or something and I'm not.)

Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
"Steph[hates myspace]" (That I do.)

Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
"Steph asks if Ashlee is actually going to clean up after the dog." (Because if she's not, no one is.)

Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
"STEPH LIKES TO RIDE IT DIRTY." (Haha, how about that?) Okay and whoa, the rest are way too dirty even for me.

Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search. (Uh-oh, this won't be pretty...)
"Eat What Steph Eats. morsels for your mouth, musings for your mind..." (That is the creepiest blog name ever.) "Steph Eats The Moon."

(Not as bad as I was imagining it!)

Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
"Anyone know where I can get the colour nail varnish Steph wears in Big Brother!" (That people actually post about this on the web scares me.)

Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
"steph was arrested for destruction of public property." (I can actually see myself doing this.)

Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.
"Steph Loves Kenny says:." (Am I the only one who gets annoyed with people changing their name on networking sites to proclaim their love (quote unquote when necessary) for their boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse?) "Steph loves blogging!" (Yupyupyup.)

See? So fun, isn't it? I tag everyone. If you do it, leave me a link below so I can check it out!

17 comments:

Alea said...

Doesn't really work for my name but this is hilarious!

sharonanne said...

Haha this really was the best meme ever. This is what happens when you share a name with a movie star and a dictator: http://sharonlovesbooksandcats.blogspot.com/2009/01/best-meme-ever.html

champagne-dean said...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/note.php?created&&suggest&note_id=56725353905&id=

Gotta love that Tara Reid for making the first half of mine so funny.

Amee said...

Haha, hilarious!
I'll do it later and email you the results. :P

Lenore said...

My favorite:

More than anything, Lenore wants a friend who will hunt for the prettiest, tastiest petals with her and exchange stories with her.

Most of mine relate to Lenore The Little Dead Girl from the Roman Dirge comic or Lenore from the Raven. So not that interesting, sadly.

Lenore said...

Oh and apparently there is a book out there with a married couple named Lenore and Daniel. But they break up. Not going to read that one!

stargirlreads said...

I did it!!!

Ravenna said...

My name didn't work either. So I used my friends.

What came up for the arrested one:

Arrested for Allegedly Smuggling Rare Asian Cats

http://theravers.blogspot.com/2009/01/best-meme-ever.html

Liv said...

http://livsbookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/01/im-sorry-for-all-horrible-memes.html

Why must you tempt me with this kind of thing?

MissE said...

http://slightlyleftofcentre.blogspot.com/2009/01/its-all-about-meme-playing-with-google.html

de-lurking...

Bookworm said...

Haha! LOL

ALEXA YOUNG said...

Fun! I'll post mine later this week. I was surprised most of them worked, considering ALEXA is also a search engine. Maybe I'll try them in that one next...! :)

Steph said...

Haha, I love how many people ended up doing is. I think I finished reading and commenting on all who left a link :) If anyone else does it, let me know!

Steph

sweetmelissa818 said...

That was fun! http://to-little-time.blogspot.com/2009/01/google-it.html

bookworm36 said...

http://dreamingofnothing.wordpress.com/2009/01/13/aliens-and-faeries/

And that is what comes from sharing a name with absolutely no one.

It's still way too much fun, though.

dawn-metcalf said...

http://dawn-metcalf.livejournal.com/24838.html

*snerk*

Gay said...

I am not brave enough for this one. My name is "Gay".

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph