Thursday, January 8, 2009

Because I'm Curious...

I'd love to find out more about my viewers! So, there are 4 polls below asking your gender, occupation, age and with what frequency you visit Reviewer X. (Hey, at least I didn't ask for your weight.) So if you're a feed reader or something, come on out. :) Feel free to use the comments section to your liking. Feed readers, feel free to indicate you subscribe to a feed, or on that last question, answer you check everyday or just ignore it altogether. Tis fine.







10 comments:

violetcrush said...

Done. I have almost forgiven you for asking the age.

Jennifer said...

I voted for multiple times a day, even though I've never actually visited since I use a feed reader. Also, my "other" occupation is librarian.

cindy said...

i *just* found you--but will be coming once a day. =)

Liviania said...

My usual range is 125-130 lbs. ^_~

Gay said...

When you get my age, you prefer to divulge your weight--it's easier for others to guess, anyway. ;D

BookChic said...

It appears that I'm the only male to have stopped by, lol.

Also, even though you didn't ask, I'm about 135-140 lbs. But it's been a while since I last checked. ;) hehe

Fun poll!

Amee said...

Where's the 60+ crowd? lol

Amy said...

I voted once a week though I read all your posts via feed.

I work in adult literacy which has nothing to do with publishing, but everything to do with reading. ;)

Bookworm said...

Love your blog! Fun polls....creeper! LOL not really

katayoun said...

done! i also voted once a week, though i read your post in google reader!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph