Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas: Contest Winners!

Perfect day to post this, eh? Anyway, if you celebrate Christmas (especially if you win), woo hoo! If you don't, here's a way to make this day somehow significant if he isn't already.

The winners:

Signed copy of I WANNA BE YOUR JOEY RAMONE:
Carmen Alexis

ARC version of ARTICHOKE'S HEART:
Ellie_Enchanted

The 5 lip glosses:
Stephanie
Chelsea
Kimberly Derting
Taren
Sammy

Hardcover of I KNOW IT'S OVER
Sarah

Signed ARCs of LOCK AND KEY:
Ali
Ellie

Signed BRALESS IN WONDERLAND:
Sharonanne

Signed TEN CENTS A DANCE:
Alessandra

Signed WILLOW:
Livinia

ARC of TRIPLE SHOT BETTYS IN LOVE:
Alyce

Signed Gemma Doyle Trilogy:
Taren, whose numerous attempts at advertising this one make this outcome childishly obvious.

ARC version of AUDREY, WAIT!:
Nina

Hardcover copy of JELLICOE ROAD:
Laura Howard

Signed LEFTOVERS:
Lenore
Ravenna

Signed JESSICA DARLING books:
Shalonda

Hardcover copy of STEALING HEAVEN:
sweetmelissa818

Hardcover signed LIVING DEAD GIRL:
Hillary
Jennifer Hubbard

ARCs of IF I STAY + WINTERGIRLS:
Emily Marshall

I have emailed all the winners. Please email me back with your addresses by Saturday. (ASAP would be preferable.) I have backup winners picked if someone doesn't get back to me, and I'll send out those notices at noon central time on Saturday if I don't get them addresses.

Steph

19 comments:

sweetmelissa818 said...

Oh...Yay! I'm so excited!

sweetmelissa818 said...

By the way...are you going to tell us what the secret criteria was??? Or are you going to keep it a secret?

carmen alexis said...

Awesome! Thank you so much.
Haven't received the email yet though.

Steph said...

Secret criterion remains a secret. Sorry, gotta use it for next year :)

I'm getting around to emailing everyone. I'm down to the Willow winner as of right now.

sweetmelissa818 said...

You are very mysterious aren't you? Okay, I understand. I'll just make something up in my head to satisfy my curiosity.

Kimberly Derting said...

YAY! Thanks for the lip gloss, Steph, and Merry Christmas!!! ;)

Alessandra said...

I've emailed you with my address! Let me know if you don't receive it.

Shalonda said...

Thanks, Steph. I have emailed my address to you.

Taren said...

I have no problem with childishly obvious!

Alea said...

Yay for the winners!

Amee said...

I think we should have a calling of dibs on unclaimed prizes instead of back-up winners.

I call dibs! (Just in case ;)

Amee said...

Holy cow, it only took me one click to post that comment! It's about time!

ali said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, my dear Steph! Eeeeee! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Now, you go rest your fine self on the nearest deckchair, you hear? Put up your feet and grab a great book, and just sit for the entire week in the same position. You need to rest, relax and bludge, since you've been doing so much work!

THANK YOU again for running Girl Week! I can't wait for next year!

Eeeeeee!

Lisa Schroeder said...

OMG, Emily won an ARC of WINTERGIRLS!!! Emily, you lucky, lucky girl!!

I'll send her an e-mail right now, Steph. I saw your comment on our author2author blog. :)

Thao said...

Congrats to the winners ^^ you guys are so lucky!
Happy Christmas<3

Lenore said...

Christmas is SAVED!

Liviania said...

Yay! Congratulations to all the others!

Laura said...

Thankyou so much, congrats to all the winners!

Ravenna said...

Finally my first won contest! I sent my address, tell me if you don't get it.

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph