Saturday, December 20, 2008

Interlude #2 - Email/Life update

Two more posts to come - all scheduled, even this one. One is a guestbook which everyone should totally sign.

I'm taking a bit of a break from blogging for the rest of the year. I won't say actual break because I'm sure if I find something ridiculous regarding Twilight movie stuff, I'll post about it, or if I want to snark a book, or whatever, I will. But it'll be irregular until, like, *looks at calendar* the 5th.

If you got lost in the shuffle during Girl Week, now's a perfect time to catch up :) I'll probably manipulate post times for a few interviews and guest blogs on the days I post nothing, which will make those posts rise to the top. A change in scenery if you will.

My email and I will continue to be attached at the hip, so if you send me something, it'll get a reply. If you're expecting a reply, it shall come in this next week. (If it doesn't, you might want to consider resending. In fact, I urge you do.) When I sort through the chaos that is my inbox. Seriously, it grew by like 750 emails this week alone. Most are from the fact I subscribe to all comments on my blog, yeah, but you try not getting lost. :P

Happy holidays, everyone!

Steph

11 comments:

Alea said...

Happy Holidays Steph! Enjoy your blogging break, Girl Week was mind alteringly awesome!!!!!

Valeria said...

Happy Holidays! Thanks for a great week <3!

Luisa said...

Thanks for Girl Week - it was FANTASTIC!

I hope you get to have a break!

Luisa

Steph said...

Thanks, guys! But wait wait wait till the guestbook post - and sign! :)

Alea said...

Don't worry... will comment :)

Shalonda said...

Happy holidays, Steph! And enjoy the much deserved break!

Amee said...

You deserve a break after this! I'll miss the regular posts though. ;)

sweetmelissa818 said...

Have a great rest of the year! Relax and enjoy it!

Sarahbear9789 said...

Happy Holidays and have a nice break. =)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Happy Holidays to you as well! Hope you enjoy your "break". :)

ellie_enchanted said...

I read "the rest of the year" and it took me a few seconds to realize that you mean until next month. You had me worried!
Enjoy your mini-break from blogging!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph