Sunday, November 9, 2008

Contigo Quiero Volar

Rae of nineseveneight tagged me, and then Lenore did, too, and then Reader Rabbit also did and so I feel like the universe is telling me I should follow through with this meme? Perhaps.

(And I didn't even know you came here, Rae!)

1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put the artist after a dash following the song name.
5. Put any comments in brackets.
6. Tag some lucky people to spread the disease.

( I've pretty much been listening to this on repeat for the last few months for some personal reasons - usually I'm more of a true rock kinda girl, while dabbling into pop and electronica. And ballads, and international songs, and etc etc etc. But yeah.)

How would you describe yourself?
June Afternoon - Roxette

How do you feel today?
In The Dark - DJ Tiƫsto

What is your life’s purpose?
Powerless (Say What You Want) - Nelly Furtado (pre-generic-booty-shaking-song era)

What is your motto?
Listen to Your Heart - Roxette

What do you think about very often?
Beautiful Love - The Afters

What is your life story?
The Fall - Waiting on Red

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Good Riddance - Green Day

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Would You Be Happier? - The Corrs

What will they play at your funeral?
The Game of Love - Santana

What is your hobby/interest?
Untouched - The Veronicas

If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
It's Gonna Be Love - Mandy Moore

What do you want most of all?
Anywhere - Evanescence

What is your greatest fear?
It Must've Been Love - Roxette

What is your darkest secret?
Missing - Evanescence

What is your favorite thing in the world?
Breathe - The Prodigy

If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?
Aquarela - Chico Buarque

What is your theme song?
I Don't Need A Man - PCD

The next time you hear this song (aside from now, that is), you must dance.
Lying - Lasgo

What will you post this as?
Horsti

I TAG... Kelsey (Reading Keeps You Sane), Kelsey (Just Blinded Book Reviews), Taren.

6 comments:

WannabeWriter said...

Seeing Evanescence on there was happy-making for me. :]

Steph said...

Are you kidding me? EVANESCENCE OWNS MY SOUL <3

Well, before The Open Door. They kinda stepped on a land mine with that one.

Kelsey said...

Thanks Steph.

You have a lot of songs that I haven't even heard of before, but then again I was born into a country music loving family, so.....

Alea said...

pout... i tagged you for a meme like 2 weeks ago :(

Amee said...

Something tells me that first wasn't coincidence. ;)

nineseveneight said...

You didn't know I came here? *sniffle* I'm hurt, really. Just kidding. But I definitely do come here. Cause you=awesome.

Rae

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph