Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blogroll

When I changed layouts, I lost all of my page elements in the sidebar. Before I uploaded this new (hopefully spectacular) code to make my blog go from rags to riches, aesthetically speaking, I transferred all of my blog roll components into a list which will be my official blog roll. I don't have time to add everyone back (remember that post a while back about how screwed everyone was? Yeah, I rated off the charts, so I need to get reading).

So, this is my compromise because I don't want people thinking I'm overlooking them - the list will be placed in a blog post (below). Some people are also on my sidebar blog roll, yes, but most of them are people who're A) my best friends, B) my good friends, or C) people I speak to very, very regularly.

If you'd like to be added onto my blog roll please shoot me an email or comment below. I hope no one's offended with this new arrangement - honestly, I read most of these blogs (via a feed reader) and I'm huge on the community as I hope it's apparent. If you're not on the sidebar, it's not that I don't love you. It's just that my book pile is threatening to eat me whole.

3 Evil Cousins
A Hoyden's Look At Literature
Abby (the) Librarian
All Five Stars
And Another Book Read...
Au Courant
Author2Author
B is for Books
Bean Bag Books
Becky's Book Reviews
Beyond Books
Books make great lovers
Book Bopper
Book Chic
Book-Luver Carol
Book Nymph
Book Reader 4
Book Review Maniac
Books, Boys, Buzz
Bookity Book Books
bookshelves of doom
Bookworm Extraordinaire
Charybdisreviewz
Chicklish
Confessions of a Bookaholic...
cynsations
Dear Author
Elaina Reads
Frenetic Reader
From The Corner of Megan's Mind
Harmony Book Reviews
Holy Name's Library
Hope's Bookshelf
In Bed With Books
Just Blinded Book Reviews
Juvenil Romántica
Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
Liv's Book Reviews
Midnight Twilight Book Blog
Mrs. Magoo Reads
Ms. Yingling Reads
Muffins.and.Books
My Favorite Author
My Favourite Books
nineseveneight
The Page Flipper
Plenty of Paper
Poised At The Edge
Pop Culture Junkie
Presenting Lenore
Random Thoughts from a Random Teen
Read, Read, Read
Reader Rabbit
Reading Junky
Reading Keeps You Sane
Reading Rants
ReadthestAr
Rimasbookjournal
Sarah's Random Musings
Shooting Stars Mag
Simply Books
Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
Stop, Drop and Read!
The Story Siren
Teen Book Review
Teen Fiction Cafe
Teen Troves
Tempestt Reviews
The Book Muncher
The Book Spot
The Book Vault
The Chick Manifesto
The YA YA YAs
What Vanessa Reads
WORD for Teens
Words Speak Volumes
Writers Block Reviews
YA Book Realm
YA Fresh
YA New York

35 comments:

Kelsey said...

Me please!

Steph said...

WHOA, Kelsey, I didn't have you on there? How?? My apologies, you're added now!

Cat said...

Well, I, for one, am completely offended and will now sit in a corner and pout.

(kidding)

Blogrolls and get sooooo looooong and I like this idea of having a post for them so it doesn't clutter the sidebar. A cluttered sidebar makes me shudder and ignites my OCD tendencies. ;)

I really like this template, so well done you! :)

Speed Reader said...

This is a great idea! Add us!

MyFavoriteAuthor
myfavoriteauthor.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Lana said...

This is a great idea, and I'd love to be added!

A Hoyden's Look at Literature
caramellunacy.blogspot.com

Sarahbear9789 said...

That is an awesome idea.
I would like to be added, please.

Reader Rabbit said...

Great idea...blog rolls get so long and annoying >_< and cluttery as Cat said.

;) Steph, je pense que tu es tres chouette
^^
I'm hitting on ya, in case you didn't know.

Steph said...

Hey guys, thanks! I'll add everyone who's asked so far, tomorrow!

Steph

Saundra Mitchell said...

I know you've had a hideous time getting the new look installed, but I just wanted to stop by and say it looks *gorgeous*.

Mrs. Magoo said...

The new layout looks fantastic!!! Congrats!!!!

I'd also like to be added :)
www.mrsmagooreads.com


Thanks!

Alyssa said...

I totally know how you feel about not having enough time to update your blogroll!

Anonymous said...

hey! you don't have links to GoodReads and Twitter and stuff and and and ...

Chicklish said...

Hi! Just to let you know that I love your new layout!

Thanks a lot for listing my site in this post, and I don't mind where you put the link - you decide! :)

Love your blog. Love love love it.

Luisa

Alicia said...

Great Idea! Please add my site

http://www.lookatmybooks.blogspot.com

Steph said...

Hey all! Everyone who asked was added (sorry to all of you who regularly comment and who weren't on my blogroll before) and I also added a couple I noticed were missing. (Sophie - you were already added :P)

I'm glad so many are liking my new layout! Yay! Thanks Saundra and Luisa!

Oh and Anon - thanks for reminding me. I'm on it!

Steph

Mrs. Magoo said...

Haha knew that =)

Liz said...

Yay! I'm still on the stellar bloglist thinghie. And am keen to add some more to my RSS feed!

Liz @ www.myfavouritebooks.blogspot.com

rimasbookjournal said...

Great Idea!
I would love to be added.

-Rima
rimasbookjournal.wordpress.com

Steph said...

Sophie - haha :D

Liz - Yup, I noticed you were missing and I was like, hey, that's not right! =)

Rima - You're on there, now! Thanks for coming out here :) Am adding your blog to my feed...

Also, I added in In Bed With Books. Livinia was one of the first people to come out here, how could she NOT have been on it?!!? I'm telling you, sometimes I'm the most clueless person ever.

Steph

rimasbookjournal said...

Rima - You're on there, now! Thanks for coming out here :) Am adding your blog to my feed...

Cool, thanks! and uhmm, what exactly does that mean? haha.a. I don't really know...

Bookish Ruth said...

You can add me if you'd like. I love your blog!

(Which reminds me, I need to update my blogroll as well...)

http://bookishruth.com

Em said...

I've love it if you could list me. :)

Thanks!

The Not So Closet Geeks said...

Could we be added? The Not So Closet Geeks at http://not-so-cg.blogspot.com

Laina said...

Could you please, please, please add me? lol
http://lainahastoomuchsparetime.blogspot.com/

Justagirl said...

Could you add me please? :)

http://justagirl007-anon.blogspot.com

And can you e-mail me letting me know that you added me?

Thanks

Justagirl

007anonblogger@gmail.com

sharonanne said...

Can you add me please? You're already on mine. :)

Thao said...

Steph can you add me too? I sent you an email but I think you forgot.

Just Listen said...

Hey, do you think that you could me as well, please? :)

http://justlistenbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

I'm still a bit of a newbie, but I'd love to be added to your blogroll.

http://melissas-bookshelf.blogspot.com

Thanks for your consideration!

Sadako said...

http://dibblyfresh1.blogspot.com/

Was wondering if you could add mine, too--just started blogging this year!

a flight of minds said...

Umm, can we be added? We are A flight of minds at http://aflightofminds.blogspot.com/

And we can add you to our currently nonexisting blogroll in return. We just need to figure out to do that first...

~The Book Pixie said...

Hey, could you add me? If you don't mind, that is.

http://thebookpixie.blogspot.com/

Jacqueline C said...

Your blog is great and I'd love to be added to your blogroll if you'll have me! My urls are: http://undercoverbooklover.blogspot.com and http://eclecticbookhoarder.blogspot.com

Thanks so much Steph!

Jac

Kate said...

Could you add me please.

http://neverendingshelf.blogspot.com

Enna Isilee said...

Hey, Steph! I would ADORE being on your blogroll, dunno if you're still updating it though. You're on mine. Love your blog!

~Enna Isilee
Squeakybooks.blogspot.com "Squeaky Books"

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph