Saturday, October 4, 2008

YA Connection Contest

YA Connection will be up shortly over at Kristi's. I'll edit this post when it's up so you can get the secret word for this week :)

I'm giving away AUDREY, WAIT! by Robin Benway this week! I loved this book (as you can see from my review) and I'm thrilled to be giving away a copy on the blog. :)

As usual - + 1 for entering, + 1 for the secret word, and + 1 for each time you post about it - blog posts, sidebar items, forum posts (like on Book Divas), etc. Please enter by email - yaconnection@reviewerx.com.

To make sending the materials out easier, please include your address on your entry email. And YES, all of these contests I hold ARE WORLDWIDE. :D

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Ah, shoot. I already have Audrey, Wait! Oh, well. Next week then....

harmonybookreviews said...

Ooh, sounds like a good book. I'll definitely be entering :)

Anyway, I know you've been nominated 1,000 times already but I nominated you for the I <3 Your Blog award. Details on my blog :)

Bunny B said...

Woohoo!! :) I've emailed you!

bunnybx at gmail . com

tetewa said...

I'd like to be included for this one! tWarner419@aol.com

Nicole B. said...

Might as well enter!

:]

~Nicole

nickiheart16 [@] aim [.] com

Brittney said...

I saw this at my bookstore. It looks pretty cool!

Brittney Tabel
perfectbbb@sbcglobal.net

ashley said...

Got it!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph