Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Waiting on Wednesday

With the powers bestowed to me by Waiting on Wednesday veteran Lenore Awesomehans (excuse the lame pun, L), I now post my first instalment of this very fine weekly thing created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.

My can't-wait-for-this-to-be-published this week will be... Hmmm... I'm gonna be original this week and not recycle the books Lenore has already done (I'll do those sometime, though). 

Fairy Lust by Cyn Balog
Morgan Sparks and Cam Browne are a match made in heaven. They've been best friends since birth, they tell each other everything, and oh yeah- they're totally hot for each other. 

But a week before their joint Sweet Sixteen bash, everything changes. Cam's awkward cousin Pip comes to stay, and Morgan is stunned when her formerly perfect boyfriend seems to be drifting away. 

When Morgan demands answers, she's shocked to discover the source of Cam's distance isn't another girl- it's another world. Pip claims that Cam is a fairy. No, seriously. A fairy. And now his people want Cam to return to their world and take his rightful place as Fairy King. 

Determined to keep Cam with her, Morgan plots to fool the fairies. But as Cam continues to change, she has to decide once and for all if he really is her destiny, and if their “perfect” love can weather an uncertain future. 

Witty, original and unexpectedly touching, FAIRY LUST will captivate fans of TWILIGHT and WICKED LOVELY.

--

I WANT IT. Shall have to smuggle an ARC out next time I'm in the US...

10 comments:

Lenore said...

WANT!

R.J. Anderson said...

Yay for Cyn! Thanks from a fellow Debut 2009 author for spotlighting one of our own. I'm looking forward to reading this book too!

harmonybookreviews said...

Oh, I want this so, so, so bad!!!!

Cheryl Renee Herbsman said...

It's on my list, too! Looks amazing!

Gabbi said...

I loathed Wicked Lovely, but this looks interestng.

olugbemisola said...

Cyn is fantastic, and I know this book will be too!

Jill said...

So glad you're participating! Great pick...

cyn2write said...

Wait, is that my book? It sounds familiar. :)

I am blushing. I will make sure my editor is sending you an arc, Steph!

Book Chic said...

I totally want this book too!! :) Hopefully I can get an ARC.

Steph said...

Cherry on top: the cover is GORGEOUS. :D

Thanks all for stopping by - great to see you.

Amd Cyn, thank you!! But I may beat you to it ;)

Steph

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph