Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Crap

PostSecret people posted a new thing this morning. Vast improvement from last week's.

Daniel - Lenore Awesomehans's husband - has this incredibly awesome blog going on that I know visual people (*cough* Alea *cough*) will appreciate: Daniel's Daily Drawings

No school tomorrow (not for Columbus, it's a teacher workshop whatever). Which means I'm starting a 36-hour project:

Review Pile Clearance Marathon

Gonna get rid (read & reviewed) of as many books as humanly possible in the coming hours. Expect many reviews!

Have a nice Sunday, everybody. 

4 comments:

Amee said...

Yay! I can't wait for a marathon of reviews. :D

Alea said...

You are so funny! I know I've been on Daniel's blog but I'm not sure if I ever added it to my feed subscriber. Will remedy that right now. Can't wait to see what comes of the Review Pile Clearance Marathon!!!

Lenore said...

Daniel sends his love :)
Hope your review marathon has less distractions than mine did!

mari said...

Our school district has parent conferences tomorrow. I will be at work while all the kids are at home. (We had all our conferences already.) Will be working on report cards all morning. Fun. :)

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph