Saturday, October 4, 2008

OMGOMGOMG

I bring to you: the post in all caps with NO exclamation marks.

I JUST FINISHED AN EXCELLENT BOOK. AND IT HAS THE WORD EXCELLENT IN THE TITLE. IT IS FITTING.

FOURTH COMINGS BY MEGAN MCCAFFERTY JUST ARRIVED. ENOUGH SAID.

ONE MORE QUARTER LEFT UNTIL JUNIOR YEAR.

GOOD THIRD QUARTER GRADES = KEEPING UP MY SCHOLARSHIP + A SURPRISE FROM THE UN-FUN PEOPLE I RESIDE WITH.

A BOOK I REALLY WANNA READ ARRIVES NEXT WEEK.

AWESOME BOOK OFFER LAST NIGHT.

MORE NOMINATIONS FOR THE "I LOVE YOUR BLOG" AWARD. (THANK YOU HARMONY.)

TALKING TO THE GODDESSES KNOWN AS LENORE AND ALEA AND KHYRINTHIA.

GONNA GO TRY TO CONTAIN MYSELF TO WRITE THIS REVIEW BECAUSE OTHERWISE IT'LL BE TOO DAMN HYPER.

I AM FUCKING HAPPY. MAY ALL YOUR SATURDAYS BE AS JOYOUS.

8 comments:

Lenore said...

Excellent!

harmonybookreviews said...

Whoa. I can DEFINITELY see why you'd be a little happy ;)

WannabeWriter said...

Hmm. Was it My Most Excellent Year?? Don't leave me hanging like this! I want the excellent-ness too!

:]

Amee said...

I've had a pretty good couple of days too. I guess it's in the air. :P

Liviania said...

Glad you're having a good Saturday! (Although your comment about almost being a junior made me feel old. I'm a junior in college by hours.)

Kelsey said...

Awesome. Fourth Comings is an awesome book, not as good as the others but still good. I can't wait for Perfect Fifths. Well, have an awesome rest of the weekend then!

Alea said...

Must tell me the book offer and awesome book arriving next week unless you already did and my brain is broken!

I saw the cover for Triple Shot Bettys in Love (Amee mentioned the book so I thought hmmm... cover art?) and it's pretty cute!

Reader Rabbit said...

=D
woot!!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph