Thursday, October 30, 2008

Grammar For Us Grasshoppers

Just found an excellent grammar columnist via Colleen Lindsay's blog. I'm making my way through her archives between study rounds because I am so unapologetically nerdy when it comes to grammar and orthography and language in general. So I find it unambiguously cool that there's someone who talks about this on a weekly basis! Ah! (*Cringes* at two adverbs in two consecutive sentences. See? Nerd = me.)

Here's one to get started, if you are so inclined: Why Isn't Gruntled A Word? This should be recognizable to readers of E. Lockhart's The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks :) 

More later, as always,
Steph

2 comments:

Lenore said...

Awesome! I am also a complete grammar nerd :)

AC said...

ALWAYS glad to find other grammar nerds, and super awesome grammar-related books and blogs. Thanks Steph!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph