Saturday, September 20, 2008

YA Connection Contest

Kristi and I are giving away two signed copies of Twisted Sisters by Stephanie Hale. To enter, please email yaconnection@reviewerx.com. Extra entries can be earned by posting about this contest (and linking it to us on your email entry) [+1] and/or by getting the secret word from Story Siren later today. (Please wait til YA Connection is posted up there before emailing so you get all your extra entries in one email.)

And shower Kristi with love - I was unable to do ANY of YA Connection this week (studying for finals during the week) and I'm away this weekend, and if you get a post today, it's all Kristi. (And convince her not to ditch me as a Connection partner - I'm sure she wants to kill me by now!)

There might be a scheduled post or something on Sunday, if I come up with anything in the next five minutes.

Best,
Steph

1 comments:

Amee said...

Aw we'll miss you Steph. ;)

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph