Monday, September 15, 2008

Thanks Gracias Merci

This week is Blogger Appreciation Week. As participants, our first task is to thank and acknowledge our favorite blogs who did not make the nominations list.

The YA YA YAs - What gets me about this blog is the sheer brilliance of the contributors, particularly Trisha (who seems to be the one to post the most). Seriously, if all librarians were this cool, maybe all those kids at my school wouldn't be afraid to check out a book :P (Seriously y'all our librarian was freaky.)

Teen Book Review - Jocelyn's been around forever and her work on her blog, for the past few years, really shows through. I took in her model for my own blog so - thank you.

ninseveneight - I'm just a huge fan of both Eli and Rae. They articulate their thoughts on a book well, not to mention concisely, without going overboard - I envy them that. Plus, their blog radiates origininality, which never hurts.

The Ravenous Reader / The Chick Manifesto - for Amee, who's kept me sane all this time and who usually has a good review or two left over to show me what's worth reading or not.

Now, also Taren, to suggest trashy books to me.

The Reader Rabbit - Hah, if anyone got half the amusement I get by reading Reader Rabbit's (both 1 and 2) posts, they'd understand. I always get the backstory behind a post and I assure you, these two sisters are hilarious.

Pop Culture Junkie - because Alea provides reviews, book cover analysis, and also she's a great person to talk to.

--

Before anyone goes like, "Hey, bitch!" to me, I just wanna say there'll be a part 2 when I get back from school. I just gotta MOVE, people!

9 comments:

Lenore said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these blogs you mention too!! And yours most of all :)

Amee said...

Aw! Thank you Steph! *double the huge hugs*

You're definitely one of my favorites that wasn't on the list also. I went to vote and was like, "where's Steph!?!"

Anonymous said...

This is my first time here and all I can saw is you're brilliant!

Taren said...

Thanks for the shout-out, oh wonderful one. Believe me, darling, I have no shortage of trashy books to recommend.

Book Chic said...

Great list! I love all those blogs as well! :) Can't wait to see Part 2!

Steph said...

Lenore - have I mentioned that I heart you? =) Just FYI I'd have mentioned your blog but you, big star, were already nominated ANYWAY ;)

Amee - HAHAHA I didn't expect to see myself on there but I did expect to see at least the YA YA YAs! *sigh* That's okay though - I'm sure other people will thank them to day too.

Anon - thanks! I hope you come back around a lot - I love new readers!

Taren - I wouldn't put it behind you. ;) You better put your powers to good use, though! I demand more trashy books!

BC - Part 2 will come around shortly :D

Steph

Alea said...

Awww you're so nice to mention me! You're fun to talk to too!! I registered at the final second so I need to remember to do this when I get home. I've already emailed myself!

Reader Rabbit said...

Awww, thanks for the mention =D=D=D=D
But of course you're on my list too. That is, if I had time to make a list. Which I don't.

But you know what I mean.


<3333333

theyayayas said...

Thanks!

I probably post the most because I'm the fastest reader of the three of us.

Trisha

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph