Monday, September 15, 2008

Thanks Gracias Merci Part 2

Blogs I saved to mention now in my thanks-for-being-awesome post:

Book Chic - James has been around for a while and, while I was still getting settled, he provided a lot of guidance. (And the dude even scored me some books!) Thanks, you. :)

From The Corner of Megan's Mind - I fell in love with her name and later her blog too. She keeps good company and I'll tell you what, her author features rock, too!

Bildungsroman - *shameful* I only just learned how to spell your blog's name, Little Willow. My bad. Anyhow, don't be fooled - LW and I have very different tastes: books I have loved, she wasn't the greatest fan of, and vice versa. (Diversity is good, though.) But old-time bloggers deserve a round of applause for themselves - they pretty much trailblazed the road to book blogging as we know it, and we newbies owe them a lot for that. (Miss Erin and Jocelyn come to mind, too.)

Frenetic Reader - Haha, just thinking about our IM convos makes me laugh. Khy is great, and she's a young reviewer too! (More than me.) I'm a fan =)

YA Fabulous - just a great roundup blog. I adore it, and the keeper (YA Q as she's known) is nicenicenice. Head over there, y'all!

Just Blinded Book Reviews - Kelsey...must I even go there? You know why.

Other blogs I recently came across that I liked and whose owners I don't know well but hope to are: Book Nymph, All Five Stars, Beyond Books, and Booked Books.

8 comments:

Book Chic said...

Thanks so much for the mention- it's been great getting to know you and following your blog for several months now. Glad I could help you out whenever you needed it :)

Carol said...

awesome I really like Book Chic as well and Just Blinded Book reviews. From the Corner of Megan's Mind is really good as well.

cat said...

Awww! Thanks so much for the link! I really appreciate it. I didn't think I would have so many people reading my book blog, so it's a surprise and a happy one. :)

I need to update again soon, but I have been fighting so much with trying to fix the theme I am using I have been neglectful of my bookish duties. ;)

Khyrinthia said...

Thanks for the mention Steph (: I'm a fan of your blog too. I <3 your blog.

Renay said...

HA HA, man, I thought I had edited my name to like, give me an identity. Clearly not! I fail at google mail. I will have to fix that.

I am sort of really honored to be on this list, considering how behind I am on YA Fabulous! lately (so far! I am happy that YA is loved but so full of woe at my backlog).

I'll just say here that you've been my favorite YA blogger for awhile now and being listed here is like winning the YA book blogging Oscar, for reals. I almost exploded and got glee all over all over your regular visitors.

Gabbi said...

Thanks for the mention. I'd like to get to know you, too.

(For other people who are reading this, my blog is All Five Stars)

slayground said...

Thank you for the kind words! Variety is the spice of life, indeed.

It's all right. People often murder the spelling and the pronunciation of my blog's name. I have been asked, "Why did you name it Building?" :)

Booked Books said...

Wow! Thanks for the mention. =D
I love your blog! hehe

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph