Saturday, September 27, 2008

LMFAO

Any authors or publicists feeling generous? (Please note I do not live in the US, so you'd be the one who'd have to do the sending.) I'm the one who coordinates the YA Connection contests and I'm pretty much out of prizes. Each Connection gets loads of views, people love contests, etc, so it's great publicity! *bats eyelashes* I'm not so great with the flirting, but I rock at groveling. I would be forever grateful.

ANYWAY.

The "LMFAO" at the title refers to one of the search queries than just led someone here a couple of hours ago: jacob nessie disgusting. I'm glad you think so, too, my anonymous Google-using friend!

And why am I ridiculously happy? I JUST GOT THE BEST AUTHOR EMAIL EVER FROM ONE OF MY IDOLS. She's so quick to reply! Details later.

Steph

2 comments:

Taren said...

I'm thinking that makes it at least three of us on the Jacob/Nessie front. We should start a club.

Alea said...

Yes... it's just eww. *eyeroll*

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph