Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Validation, Teen Book Review Style

All of us review (should) know (of) Jocelyn over at Teen Book Review. The girl's been about since even before the reveled sliced bread, reviewing, interviewing, writing, and doing other miscellaneous-type things. I subscribe to her blog and check it out periodically to see if she's updated that "Currently Reading" field (which she hasn't yet! :P). Yeah, that's pretty much the extent of our relationship.

...so you can imagine how shocked I was to find a post on her blog directing readers over to my discussion posts!

How very, very cool.

Thank you, Jocelyn! That totally made my day - I needed it, too, after reading 450 pages of Breaking Dawn overnight. Yikes.

1 comments:

teenbookreview said...

For you, the "Currently Reading" is now updated :-) I'm glad to have made your day!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph