Sunday, August 31, 2008

Three (VERY FREAKING EXCITING) Things

#1: YA Weekly is no more. Instead, I'm teaming up with Kristi (the Story Siren) who also does these weekly roundup thingies under the name Weekly Odyssey, and together we'll bring you a new feature in tandem, tentatively titled YA Weekly Odyssey (see what we did there?). This week, it was posted on her blog; next week on mine; and so on, so forth, alternately. Go check it OUT!

#2: Cleolinda has posted the second part of her Midnight Sun commentary, this one for chapters 7 through 12. Click here to see it.

#3: I HAVE OVER 7500 VIEWS FOR THIS MONTH. THIS IS A FIRST. Thank you to everyone who's come by - you could NOT BE MORE AWESOME. <3

Steph

7 comments:

ambeen said...

Woot! Congrats! I have less than that many views total. :P

WannabeWriter said...

Ha, I checked it out this morning. I'm always early like that. Anyway.

Congrats on all those views! Cookies and balloons for everyone!

:]

C. Leigh Purtill said...

I told you, Steph - you are a MUST READ on my morning blog list. Many congrats!

YA FOR GREAT JUSTICE! said...

Congrats on all visits!

How shiny the new round-up project looks. Good luck! :D Will you be leaving all the old YA Weekly issues up? I was hoping to link to them in my archive. :)

Luisa said...

Yay! Congratulations!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love this site!

Chelsea said...

#1) Reading this made me scream. (At first, in frustration that YA Weekly was no more, and then secondly in joy that you're teaming up.) Ultimate happiness now, don't worry. Because I know you lose sleep over my happiness level.

#2) I haven't looked at the manuscript yet, but haaaa, I laughed so hard at what you posted the other day.

#3) OMGSTEPHYOUREAMAZINGYAY! I'm jealous.

towerofbooks said...

Congratulations on all your visits! :P

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph