Saturday, August 9, 2008

None Of Your Business

Miss A.S. King tagged me!

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR TODAY?

It's midnight, so I'll take that literally. Today I plan to sleep at least four hours, given my insomnia doesn't decide to PMS, and then read Teach Me by R.A. Nelson.

On a less reviewer-specific note, I will also go to the movies with some friends. Amongst those will probably be one of my best friends in this town, who'll be making out with her boyfriend, all right next to me, the entire time. Best thing about this? I am in love/hate with her bf's twin who will also be there and witnessing the public macking. Oh, joy.

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Cheese. I need to brush my teeth, come to think of it.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

I don't remember, and for a very good reason.

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

No, I hate it. It's this mix of cursive and block letters - totally random.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

What constitutes as lunch meat? I hate all meat except for chicken, in any rate.

DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

No, and I plan on keeping it that way for at least another decade and a half.

DO YOU USE SARCASM?

Are Yo Mamma jokes ever not stupid?

DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Hehe, why do I sense this question is actually asking something else? Whichever the case, that one you'll have to guess for yourself.

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

No. I would, however, be game for being harnessed upside down onto a helicopter at low altitude and seeing how long, and how much, I could read before passing out.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Haven't eaten cereal in .... over a year. But I love me some Fruit Loops.

WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

I'm an illusionist.

WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Dark blue jeans and I'm barefoot, like always.

IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Those crazy awesome types that have all these colors, so when you write with them you get a rainbow.

FAVORITE SMELLS?

Vanilla.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

My brother.

SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy endings (on movies). I get enough "scary movies" when I try to look ahead into the future; I rarely see a happy ending then, either. Now, for *books*, I prefer bittersweet endings not tied up with a pretty, pink bow.

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Batman.

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Teach Me by R.A. Nelson.

WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Laptop touchpad - no mouse pad.

WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

Friends, the best TV show, oh, ever.

FAVORITE SOUND?

My own thoughts. They're as much my blessing as they are my curse. Which doesn't go to say I am conceited or anything, but I think I'm the person who most amuses myself because I'm so random in my mind. I need amusement every now and then.

ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Led Zep.

WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Who says I'm ever home?

DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

Probably - who doesn't? Mine's probably mundane, though. I won't even try to figure it out on my own. Let it come to me. ;)

I tag...

The Ravenous Reader
Reader Rabbit
Presenting Lenore

Book Chic
From The Corner Of Megan's Mind
Shooting Stars Mag

...and if anyone even DARES tagging me again, I shall torture them by reading creepy Breaking Dawn passages. You heard me! :)

5 comments:

A.S. King said...

My handwriting is the same - a mix of cursive and print, and if rushed can be illegible to anyone but me.

I promise I will not tag you for at least another year! Thanks for playing along. I now have a craving for Fruit Loops.

Book Chic said...

lol, I was already tagged by A.S. King, but that's fine. I'll move it up on my list of Ask Book Chic questions so I can get to it sooner cuz right now it's like #29 or something.

Fun answers! :)

ambeen said...

Haha, my handwriting is the same! I mix cursive and print. Not sure why. :P

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Alright, I filled it out and it's up now. It was a bit of fun. I don't normally do these type of things. :)

Lauren

Lenore said...

Mine's up!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph