Monday, August 4, 2008

Might Be Of Interest (Or Not...)

Hello, hello, dear readers. How art thou? Okay, here's what's new:

I found a copy of Breaking Dawn. While it is not THAT bad yet, I am having major problems with characterization and pacing. So I think I might just write a review. Not that I think anyone cares about my opinion in the matter, but this review shall be formatted differently than the masses and shall provide, I hope, closure for me from this series. So - again - I don't expect anyone to be interested, but if anyone is, it should be posted sometime this week.

I will pick the Gaby Triana books winners sometime soon. Feel free to still enter if you so choose. Yes, I suck at punctuality. No, there's nothing I can do about it.

Next review up will be of Simone Elkeles's Leaving Paradise. This one's been a long time coming - end of May, I think. 'Bout time I got to it >.<

...I am going to go back to reading now.

This post isn't because I think anyone's particularly interested in my daily doings so much as a way of letting the relevant parties know of what's cooking with my blog. It hasn't be exactly on topic lately ;)

Ciao!

2 comments:

ambeen said...

I like the update posts. ;)

theyayayas said...

Next review up will be of Simone Elkeles's Leaving Paradise. This one's been a long time coming - end of May, I think. 'Bout time I got to it >.<

To quote Rob Schneider in The Waterboy, You can do it! It definitely is a hard book to review, but I look forward to seeing it when it's done.

Trisha

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph