Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Heart You, Robert Pattinson

http://www.fearnet.com/MCNewsDetailPage.aspx?catid=30&mid=15526

When you were cast and read the book did you think, “Well I’m really beautiful so I’ll be good at this?”

Pattinson: No, I mean that’s kind of why I was kind of tortured before the casting. I read the book and was like “Well this is really dumb I’ll never ever… this is so pointless going up for the role.” Which is what a lot of the fans said, after I was initially cast. They were like “He wasn’t even on the shortlist!” It is kind of weird. I’ve spent a long time thinking, “How can I take the whole beautiful thing as an interpretation?” And I realized that it’s just Bella saying he’s so beautiful and she’s just in love with him and obsessed with him so he could be like a piece of cheese and she would think the same thing.

Bwahaha, if I ever had any doubt about him playing Edward before, I don't know. This dude rocks.

[Link via Occupation: Girl.]

6 comments:

ambeen said...

Aw, that's so sweet. I think he'll make a good Edward. :)

*Heather* said...

a piece of cheese! haha!

Liviania said...

I love his comments about the story (in this interview and others). He has a wonderful sense of humor about the whole thing. And crazy hair.

cat said...

I love cheese.

Liv said...

ahaha! Greatest line ever... and I agree with Liviania he does have pretty awesome/crazy hair. :P

Cassandra said...

*CHEESE*?!
okay, so he's funny... but cheese?!!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph