Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Have No Creativity

...which is why I can't come up with a decent post title. >.<

Anyhow, I seem to have been tagged quite a lot! I won't name names because *fidgets* I know I saw my name on some blogs I can't seem to find right now, and that's embarassing.

Sorry >.<

What was I doing 10 years ago?

Eating paste or... I don't know. Kidding, though, I never did enjoy the taste of paste. Blech. To be perfectly honest, I might've been reading. You know. Picture books.

What are five things on my to-do list today?

I was supposed to get a review up, but on account of my having slept the entire afternoon, I didn't. Oops >.<

Places I've lived:

...not telling :) But it's been many a locale.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

At the risk of sounding cliché, I'd look into doing something for the greater good. If I had that much money, I wouldn't stop with charities - I'd look for a way I could create an organization or something to facilitate some area of the world in need. Beyond that there's the obvious helping my parents out, putting a chunk of it in a trust fund for myself and for future generations in my family, and maybe live off the interest.

I tag... No one. Seems like everyone's done this one :)

Steph

2 comments:

ambeen said...

You forgot buy your best friends a crap load of books! :P

Lenore said...

Hi Steph,

I posted an interview with a publicist today that was inspired by your discussion topics - check it out at
http://presentinglenore.blogspot.com/2008/08/interview-with-book-publicist.html

and come join the fun :)

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph