Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Absolutely True Lessons of a Part-Time Reviewer

I'm part of this new blog on the block called Young Adult Book Bloggers. (Hmm, wonder what that blog's about...)

I just made my debut, so come check it out!

Title: The Absolutely True Lessons of a Part-Time Reviewer
Excerpt: Authors? Yeah, they’re (quite awesome) mortals. That ill-conceived idea that authors were deities? Yeah, well, while some are treated like such (JK Rowling, Philip Pullman [haha, the irony, he’s an atheist] Stephenie Meyer, etc), none of them truly are. They’re people just like you and me, and *gasp* they don’t mind being emailed! Asking to do an interview or something like that is all-right. You’ll even be surprised at who’ll say yes!
( click here to read the rest )

I'll be posting there every Wednesday, so keep your eye out for that!

1 comments:

ambeen said...

I already commented over there but I thought I'd leave you a comment here too. :P

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph