Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shiny, Awesome People

Literali nominated me for a blog award earlier today. It makes me so excited to see my little blog noticed by other people! Thank you!

Alea also nominated me just a few minutes ago! Again: thank you, you guys! You're a star, Alea. The kind words made my day.

Aaaaaaaaaaand I just found out about an awesome YA-blogosphere review-and-interview compilation database blog (wow that's a mouthful) fabulously named YA Fabulous. My past few reviews have been mentioned on there and, again, I couldn't be happier.

Thank you to all of you who mention me on your blog! :) If there's any more I don't know about, drop me a line and I'll be sure to get your Reviewer X Gratitude Basket (that is, a bunch of squealing and !!!!!!!s emails) out to you!

1 comments:

ambeen said...

Congrats on the nominations, Steph! Your blog is not little my any means. ;)

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph