Friday, July 4, 2008

Phase 2 Is No More + Other News

Heyyy people, sorry for the ghostly presence yesterday. We had an internet blackout in my state, so as you can imagine, no blogging for me. Though I did finish a book, and you'll see the review of it in a couple of hours. :)

I know some are wondering what happened to Phase 2. Well, Amee and I decided to just pick the winner ourselves since not a lot of people entered. It was just easier this way. The winner has been notified and she does not want her entry posted on here, so I guess this is it. Congrats to She-Who-Won!

I'm going away in a couple of hours, yet again, to a family function in another state. Yesterday was the day I was going to compile YA Weekly links and stuff, and as I didn't have internet then, I wasn't able to do it, AGAIN, for the third week in a row. So I'm sorry -- next week's will get posted because this is the last family function I have this vacation.

There IS a contest on Saturday though :)

1 comments:

alison ashlee said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph