Friday, July 25, 2008

I've Been Meaning To Post This For A While Now...

Aislinn Ai and Avery Trelaine of 3 Evil Cousins moved to another book blog? You can now find them at nineseveneight book reviews posting under their real names, Eli (Aislinn) and Rae (Avery).

I found out about 3 Evil Cousins when Libba Bray linked to her interview on there. I kept returning at least once a week ever since, even on the months before my book blog was up. Now, I can't be sure, but if I had to take a guess, I would say it was their site that planted the idea of running a book blog on my mind. And then when my two best friends started their own (without telling me about it!) and I found out about it, well, that was the birth of Reviewer X.

So, I really like these reviewers. If you're looking for some place to get started, read Eli's review of Poseur by Rachel Maude.

3 comments:

ambeen said...

Lol, I could have sworn you knew! :P

*Heather* said...

Libba Bray was how I found out about them, too, and they were the reason we started the blog.

nineseveneight said...

Wow... I'm really honored to have helped inspire you. I really like this blog-- I think your reviews are fun and insightful.
-Eli

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph