Sunday, July 27, 2008

Got A Copy of TAKE ME THERE?

Heya, beautiful people. How's everyone this fine, lazy Sunday? Me, I'm great. :)

Anyhow, I'm wondering if anyone's got a final (that is, not an advance) copy of Take Me There by Susane Colasanti? Yes, if I must quote something from a book and all I haven is an ARC, I usually just disregard the "all quotations must be checked against the final copy" warning on the back/front/whatever and quote the ARC anyway. But that's just for random lines I thought were memorable or what not.

With this book, I'm going to be quoting some paragraphs and I would love to make sure they're exactly like the ones found in the final version. (Plus, I don't know how much publishers actually care about this ARC situation, especially in relation to teen blogs such as mine ... I'll have to talk about that with my publicity contact. Until then, better safe than sorry.)

So anyway, if anyone's got a final at hand, mind either commenting here or shooting me an email at reviewerx AT gmail.com? I'd love to check against your copy for any changes, etc.

ETA: Someone already emailed me. THANKS!

Thanks, and that's all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph