Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A.S. King Rocks It Once Again

You know, I haven't read much by A.S. King. Just an excerpt of her upcoming novel, The Dust of 100 Dogs (Flux, Feb '09), and some guest blogs she's done. Regardless, she piques my interest Every. Single. Time. I guess that's the meter stick of a good writer, no?

Anyway, her latest offering comes in the form of a guest blog over at Mystic Lit titled "Are You Cheese?" It's about age and how it relates to writing a "good novel". You know you want to read something with that title. Come on now, don't be shy.

3 comments:

A.S. King said...

Steph-dear -

Thanks for this blog! See - it doesn't matter how 'old' you get...someone can always play the age card! Best to leave numbers in the calculator, I say!

And hey - if you're - yanno - bored on that summer vacation and you want to read more of my stuff, click on the lower TV knob on my site (the one labeled 'Reading Gallery') and scroll through the stories that are linked! I bet you'd like "Leroy Can Tell You When" which is archived over at FRiGG.

Amy

ambeen said...

I'll have to check it out.

Amy seems pretty cool, especially with you telling me so all the time. Like I tell you, though, of course she is, all Amys are (no matter how we spell it :P ).

A.S. King said...

Well - yeah. All Amys do rock. No doubt.

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph