Wednesday, June 18, 2008

That's A Great Way To Make The Earth Explode, You Know

AH, yes, today is my birthday! I have received lovely messages and I just want to thank all of you who went out of your way to send me something :) It's much appreciated. Special thanks go out to:

Ambeen! She posted about my birthday here!!! We've been best friends for two years now (longer than most Hollywood marriages, dude!) and, what can I say? You rule, Ravenous :P

Reader Rabbit! Also been my best friend for over two years now, and ohmigawwwwwwwd, I think you're just the coolest thing (yes, thing, as she is not human, now is she?) EVER. She also posted about it HERE!

Couch Potato Mama! You know who you are, and you know why I love you, and you know what you did to make this day special-er for me. *glomps*

Alexa Young! You know why, Alexa. You know why =)

Again, thank you to all who left me nice messages today!! I will be posting a review later, soon as I finish, er, writing it. :P The ol' TBR pile ain't gettin' any smaller!

Steph

6 comments:

Liviania said...

Happy Birthday!

May your TBR pile always overflow.

ambeen said...

Happy Birthday for the millionth time! I hope you're having an awesome day. :D

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's great and that you get some awesome presents and memories!

RR2 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The Fat Koala said...

You're so darn hilarious. I love you, love you, love you! I hope you had the most AMAZING birthday of all!

Em said...

I'm a day late but HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I've really enjoyed reading your blog these past few months. Keep up the awesome blogging! :)

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph