Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Speak To You From The Grave...

**** TUNE IN LATER TODAY FOR AN ANNETTE CURTIS KLAUSE INTERVIEW****

Haha, okay, yeah, not from the grave. But you should know that by the time this post gets put up, it'll have been nearly fourteen hours since I wrote it and scheduled it for publication. Cos see, I'm going away this weekend! (Have gone away, I mean.)

I haven't had time to do ANYTHING this week but study for finals (yes, I am still in school) and, well, as of right now, as you're reading this, as I'm off enjoying myself, I am officially on holidays! Yay!

So anyway: No Young Adult Weekly this week either cos of my lack of time. Sorry! And yes, I haven't picked the winner for the $15 giftcard yet because, one more time with feeling: no time!! Which, ironically enough, gives people more time to enter that contest. I'll be offering double points from now on if anyone posts a BLOG post or bulletin about it (no sidebar contest compilation thingy -- sorry, that's tried and true by this point). That means that instead of +1 to all of your other entries, you get a +2. Remember to link it to me. You can do so in this post's comments area.

Some news for all of you:

I have my own personal blog! www.GlowInTheSpark.blogspot.com. It's a play on words! :P There might be random scheduled posts there as well, so if you're ever bored... :)

A fun contest is upcoming... Woot! You'll like this one. At least, I think so.

... and that's all.

Remember: Annette Curtis Klause interview later today!! (Also scheduled posting, in case anyone that's wondering.)

3 comments:

Reader Rabbit said...

http://readerrabbit.blogspot.com/2008/06/secret-of-sands-by-rai-aren-and-tavius.html

^^ posted about your contest there.
and I'm checking out your new blog right now. =]

The Potato Association said...

You, my dear, is psychic. HAPPY TRIP! Have a safe journey, be merry, chomp, snooze, READ, and have fun!

ambeen said...

Posted an entry about your contest. Too good for the sidebar now, huh?

theravenousreaderreviews.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph