Sunday, May 4, 2008

Meme'd by THREE People

You guys. Seriously. Trying to kill me, much? Ambeen, Heather and Scarlet all tagged me in the same day. Obviously, I'm still trying to comprehend their evil and sinister plots...:P

But anyway:

Here are the rules for this particular weapon of choice:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

Book closest to me is Triple Shot Betty. Let's see... where art thou page 1-2-3?? Ah here we go.

"Just a lucky guess."
"I doubt that." Something about the way he was studying me gave me the creeps. (Read the book now.)

Umm, okay. Who will I tag?

Reader Rabbit
The Frenetic Reader
Liv's Book Reviews
Book Chic
Alexa Young (Yup, I totally just went there, Alexa.)

And don't anyone else dare tag me again this week!!

5 comments:

Book Chic said...

I'll add this to the Ask Book Chic list. It may take a little while before I can get around to actually posting it, so bear with me. But I will eventually!

And yes, Triple Shot Betty is an amazing book.

Reviewer X said...

Haha I just wanted to torture le peeps. Do it whenever. Just don't re-tag me. :)

Steph

ALEXA YOUNG said...

Oh, I'll play. I LOVE these things! Besides, the book next to me is FRENEMIES (of course). BTW, loved the first reviewer profile...but why are comments disabled? XO

Reviewer X said...

I'm beginning to realize too many people have asked my why comments were disabled... So I am re-enabling them. If anyone wants to comment on Ambeen's profile, go right ahead :P

Steph

Heather♥ said...

hehehe I'm EEEEVIL!!

Post a Comment

Hey! For some reason, this embedded comment form makes most people click twice before the comment is processed and published. It's not you - it's just that it's a new Blogger feature with kinks and all that. (But I adore it and don't wanna get rid of it!) I removed Captcha to make the process easier. You don't have to rewrite the comments twice; just click on SUBMIT twice and it should work. If not, email me. Thanks! -Steph